Service innovation in the Middle East. An analysis for Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and United Arab Emirates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2009. "Opening the black box of efficiency analysis: An illustration with UAE banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 930-941, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mohammad Nourani & Qian Long Kweh & Evelyn Shyamala Devadason & V.G.R. Chandran, 2020. "A decomposition analysis of managerial efficiency for the insurance companies: A data envelopment analysis approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(6), pages 885-901, September.
- Vaneet Bhatia & Sankarshan Basu & Subrata Kumar Mitra & Pradyumna Dash, 2018. "A review of bank efficiency and productivity," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 55(3), pages 557-600, November.
- Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2010. "Assessing bank efficiency and performance with operational research and artificial intelligence techniques: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 189-198, July.
- Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia, 2011. "Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 578-588, October.
- Huang, Tai-Hsin & Lin, Chung-I & Chen, Kuan-Chen, 2017. "Evaluating efficiencies of Chinese commercial banks in the context of stochastic multistage technologies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-110.
- Konstantinos Petridis & Alexander Chatzigeorgiou & Emmanouil Stiakakis, 2016. "A spatiotemporal Data Envelopment Analysis (S-T DEA) approach: the need to assess evolving units," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 238(1), pages 475-496, March.
- Yu, Ming-Miin, 2010. "Assessment of airport performance using the SBM-NDEA model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 440-452, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Kapelko, Magdalena, 2019. "Accounting for slacks to measure dynamic inefficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 463-471.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainability in Chinese Higher Educational Institutions’ Social Science Research: A Performance Interface toward Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, October.
- Kozo Harimaya & Kei Tomimura & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2015. "Efficiencies of Small Financial Cooperatives in Japan: Comparison of Estimation Methods," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Plácido Moreno & Sebastián Lozano, 2014. "A network DEA assessment of team efficiency in the NBA," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 214(1), pages 99-124, March.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Wen-Min, 2010. "DEA and ranking with the network-based approach: a case of R&D performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 453-464, December.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2010. "A slacks-based inefficiency measure for a two-stage system with bad outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 398-409, October.
- Azadi, Majid & Shabani, Amir & Khodakarami, Mohsen & Farzipoor Saen, Reza, 2015. "Reprint of “Planning in feasible region by two-stage target-setting DEA methods: An application in green supply chain management of public transportation service providers”," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 22-36.
- Wei-Kang Wang & Wen-Min Lu & Yu-Han Wang, 2013. "The relationship between bank performance and intellectual capital in East Asia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1041-1062, February.
- Bougnol, M.-L. & Dulá, J.H. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Moreira da Silva, A.C., 2010. "Enhancing standard performance practices with DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 33-45, February.
- Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chen, Kuan-Chen & Lin, Chung-I, 2018. "An extension from network DEA to copula-based network SFA: Evidence from the U.S. commercial banks in 2009," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 51-62.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan, 2011. "Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Lozano, Sebastián, 2016. "Slacks-based inefficiency approach for general networks with bad outputs: An application to the banking sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 73-84.
- Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Murray-Tuite, P. & Edara, P., 2011. "Performance measurement of a transportation network with a downtown space reservation system: A network-DEA approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1140-1159.
More about this item
KeywordsMiddle East; Service innovation; Innovative entrepreneur; Service sector;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2014-05-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2014-05-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2014-05-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2014-05-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-05-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-05-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:sermed:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Laura Suarez (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.