Report NEP-CWA-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilhom Abdulloev & Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2014. "Ethnic Goods and Immigrant Assimilation," Working Papers 2014-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The impact of oil revenues on the Iranian economy and the Gulf states," Discussion Papers 349, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Temel Taskin, 2014. "GDP Growth in Turkey : Inclusive or Not?," Working Papers 1408, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "The Data of Labor Market in Turkey and Time Series Analysis on Economic Growth (2000:01-2013:03)," MPRA Paper 55186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Aysoy & Cevriye Aysoy & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Quantifying and Explaining Stickiness in Housing Rents : A Turkish Case Study with Micro-level Data," Working Papers 1409, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Burcu Deniz Yildirim, 2014. "Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1412, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Labor force participation rate and economic growth: observations for Turkey," MPRA Paper 55702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Luis Santos & Tomás Mancha & Jagoda Anna Kaszowska, 2014. "Service innovation in the Middle East. An analysis for Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and United Arab Emirates," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p24, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Vuslat Us, 2014. "Estimating Nairu for the Turkish Economy Using Extended Kalman Filter Approach," Working Papers 1406, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Müller, Kirsten & Musshoff, Oliver & Weber, Ron, 2014. "The more the better? How collateral levels affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance," DARE Discussion Papers 1402, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).