Report NEP-SBM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "High-growth firms and innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/228402, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Cunningham, James & Link, Albert, 2014. "Fostering University‐Industry R&D Collaborations in European Union Countries," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2014. "The Effect of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture on Economic Development - Evidence for Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1411, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- Juan Luis Santos & Tomás Mancha & Jagoda Anna Kaszowska, 2014. "Service innovation in the Middle East. An analysis for Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and United Arab Emirates," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p24, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2014. "What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?," LEM Papers Series 2014/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 960, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tischler, Joachim, 2014. "Characteristics of technological base, pace of technological development, and growth of young technology-based firms," EconStor Preprints 96156, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nedon, Verena & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "R&D employee's intention to exchange knowledge within open innovation projects," Working Papers 83, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Dillon, Stuart & Vossen, Gottfried, 2014. "SaaS cloud computing in small and medium enterprises: A comparison between Germany and New Zealand," ERCIS Working Papers 19, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).