R&D employee's intention to exchange knowledge within open innovation projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
Keywordsopen innovation; interorganizational cooperation; R&D partnerships; knowledge exchange; knowledge sharing; R&D employees; theory of planned behavior; TPB; motivation; structural equation modeling;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-05-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2014-05-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-05-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2014-05-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2014-05-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuhtim:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ittuhde.html .