Report NEP-PPM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Störmer, Niclas & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Exogenous vs. endogenous governance in innovation communities: Effects on motivation, conflict and justice - An experimental investigation," Working Papers 82, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2014. "Fiscal policy as an instrument of investment and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6850, The World Bank.
- Cunningham, James & Link, Albert, 2014. "Fostering University‐Industry R&D Collaborations in European Union Countries," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nedon, Verena & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "R&D employee's intention to exchange knowledge within open innovation projects," Working Papers 83, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 960, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kleemann, Linda & Neumann, Maximilian, 2014. "Unhappily non-cooperative: Do development research and practice ignore each other?," Kiel Policy Brief 74, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).