Report NEP-INO-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on firm innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 960, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "High-growth firms and innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/228402, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Cunningham, James & Link, Albert, 2014. "Fostering University‐Industry R&D Collaborations in European Union Countries," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nedon, Verena & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "R&D employee's intention to exchange knowledge within open innovation projects," Working Papers 83, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Juan Luis Santos & Tomás Mancha & Jagoda Anna Kaszowska, 2014. "Service innovation in the Middle East. An analysis for Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Jordan and United Arab Emirates," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p24, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Legal Enforcement against Illegal Imitation in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2014. "Elite education, mass education, and the transition to modern growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 205, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Störmer, Niclas & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Exogenous vs. endogenous governance in innovation communities: Effects on motivation, conflict and justice - An experimental investigation," Working Papers 82, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Tischler, Joachim, 2014. "Characteristics of technological base, pace of technological development, and growth of young technology-based firms," EconStor Preprints 96156, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," LEM Papers Series 2014/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marta Auricchio & Marco Cantamessa & Alessandra Colombelli & Roberto Cullino & Andrea Orame & Emilio Paolucci, 2014. "Business incubators in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 216, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fatima Arib, 2014. "Les services dans l’économie verte au Maroc. Opportunités de création d’emplois et défis d’innovation," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p29, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Verena Dill & Uwe Jirjahn, 2014. "Foreign Owners and Perceived Job Insecurity in Germany: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Research Papers in Economics 2014-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Pasqualino Montanaro & Roberto Torrini, 2014. "The Italian system of public research," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 219, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tischler, Joachim & Walter, Sascha, 2014. "Das Patentierverhalten akademischer Gründer nach Abschaffung des Hochschullehrerprivilegs," EconStor Preprints 96157, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2014. "What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?," LEM Papers Series 2014/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Benedikt Fecher & Sascha Friesike & Marcel Hebing, 2014. "What Drives Academic Data Sharing?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 236, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).