What Drives Academic Data Sharing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beate R. Jochimsen & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Wohlstandsmessung: mehr Konsens als Dissens im Bundestag: Kommentar," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(24), pages 12-12.
- Bernhard Schimpl-Neimanns, 2013. "Methodische Herausforderungen bei der Erfassung von Bildung und Ausbildung im Mikrozensus," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 221, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
More about this item
Keywordsratswd; ratswd working paper; Data Sharing; Academia; Systematic Review; Research Policy; Knowledge Commons; Crowd Science; Commons-based Peer Production;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2014-05-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2014-05-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .