Werner Johannes Liebregts
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Departement Econometrie & Operations Research; School of Economics and Management; Universiteit van Tilburg (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Tjalling C. Koopmans Research Institute Utrecht, Netherlands
School of Economics
: +31 30 253 9800
+31 30 253 7373
P.O. Box 80125, NL-3508 TC Utrecht
RePEc:edi:triuunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Atzmueller, Martin & Kolkman, Daan & Liebregts, Werner & Haring, Arjan, 2018. "Towards estimating happiness using social sensing : Perspectives on organizational social network analysis," Other publications TiSEM 530b747c-a4d5-478a-b6a2-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- W.J. Liebregts & F.C. Stam, 2016. "Employment protection and entrepreneurship : Unpacking the effects of employment protection legislation on the allocation of entrepreneurial activity in society," Working Papers 16-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- André van Stel & Werner Liebregts & Nardo de Vries, 2013. "Explaining entrepreneurial performance of solo self-employed from a motivational perspective," Scales Research Reports H201308, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jan de Kok & Werner Liebregts & O Som & P Neuhäusler, 2013. "The impact of the economic crisis on European SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201305, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- W.J. Liebregts & F.C. Stam, 2016.
"Employment protection and entrepreneurship : Unpacking the effects of employment protection legislation on the allocation of entrepreneurial activity in society,"
16-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Magdalena M. Ulceluse & Martin Kahanec, 2017. "Does employment protection legislation promote immigrant self-employment?," Discussion Papers 46, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Claire Economidou & Luca Grilli & Magnus Henrekson & Mark Sanders, 2018.
"Financial and Institutional Reforms for an Entrepreneurial Society,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 279-291, August.
- Economidou, Claire & Grillo, Luca & Henrekson, Magnus & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Financial and Institutional Reforms for an Entrepreneurial Society," Working Paper Series 1203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- André van Stel & Werner Liebregts & Nardo de Vries, 2013.
"Explaining entrepreneurial performance of solo self-employed from a motivational perspective,"
Scales Research Reports
H201308, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2013. "Start-up motivation and (in)voluntary exit," Scales Research Reports H201309, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André Stel & Ana Millán & José María Millán & Concepción Román, 2018. "The relationship between start-up motive and earnings over the course of the entrepreneur’s business tenure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 101-123, January.
- Jolanda Hessels & Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Peter van der Zwan & Nardo de Vries, 2013. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor The Netherlands 2012," Scales Research Reports H201314, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (3) 2012-04-23 2013-07-15 2017-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2012-04-23 2017-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-07-15. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2013-07-15. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-07-15. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Werner Johannes Liebregts should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.