Report NEP-SBM-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Design, innovation and performance in European firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Innovation Effects on Employment in High-Tech and Low-Tech industries: Evidence from Large International Firms within the Triad," MPRA Paper 76398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lafuente, Esteban & Szerb, László & Acs, Zoltan J., 2016. "Country level efficiency and national systems of entrepreneurship: a data envelopment analysis approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68907, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Honggi Lee, 2017. "Reversed Citations and the Localization of Knowledge Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2016. "Joint and Cross-border Patents as Proxies for International Technology Diffusion," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Fackler, Thomas A. & Nagler, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika & Watzinger, Martin, 2017. "How Antitrust Enforcement Can Spur Innovation: Bell Labs and the 1956 Consent Decree," CEPR Discussion Papers 11793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W.J. Liebregts & F.C. Stam, 2016. "Employment protection and entrepreneurship : Unpacking the effects of employment protection legislation on the allocation of entrepreneurial activity in society," Working Papers 16-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Quantile regression for Panel data: An empirical approach for knowledge spillovers endogeneity," MPRA Paper 76405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falilou Fall & Christine Lewis, 2017. "Fostering Productivity for Income Convergence in the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1362, OECD Publishing.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2017. "Determinants of small business survival: The impacts of capital intensity and the collateral value of fixed assets," MPRA Paper 76434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "The impact of research collaboration on academic performance: An empirical analysis for Russian Universities," MPRA Paper 76408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianni La Cava & Callan Windsor, 2016. "Why Do Companies Hold Cash?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2016-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2017. "SME funding without banks? On the interplay of banks and markets," SAFE White Paper Series 44, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Albertazzi, Ugo & Bottero, Margherita & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ongena, Steven, 2017. "Asymmetric information and the securitization of SME loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 11785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aksel Erbahar, 2017. "Market Knowledge: Evidence from Importers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-012/VI, Tinbergen Institute.