|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economics Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
4400 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20016-8029
RePEc:edi:deameus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kassa,Woubet & Lartey,Emmanuel Kwasi Koranteng, 2018. "Financial development, exchange rate regimes, and growth dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8562, The World Bank.
- Kassa, Woubet, 2014. "Land Titling and Investment In Tanzania: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 57987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Michael D. & Kassa, Woubet & Winters, Paul, 2017. "Assessing food insecurity in Latin America and the Caribbean using FAO’s Food Insecurity Experience Scale," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 48-61.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Smith, Michael D. & Kassa, Woubet & Winters, Paul, 2017.
"Assessing food insecurity in Latin America and the Caribbean using FAO’s Food Insecurity Experience Scale,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 48-61.
- Grimaccia, Elena & Naccarato, Alessia, 2018. "Economic and social factors of food insecurity : A study of individual vulnerability at the global level," 2018 Seventh AIEAA Conference, June 14-15, Conegliano, Italy 275650, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Woubet Kassa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.