Report NEP-AGR-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2013. "Agribusiness Indicators : Kenya," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16669, The World Bank.
- Dudu, Hasan & Çakmak, Erol Hasan, 2013. "Economic Impact of Climate Change on the Turkish Economy: Selected Results from CGE Applications," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 310, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Dan Vadnjal & Moses Pelomo, 2014. "Solomon Islands Cocoa Value Chain Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17802, The World Bank.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Diet & Tim Swanson, 2014. "Global population growth, technology, and Malthusian constraints: a quantitative growth theoretic perspective," GRI Working Papers 161, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- World Bank, 2013. "Philippines : PPP Options in Irrigation Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18702, The World Bank.
- Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O. & Booker, James F. & Decker, Elisabeth, 2014. "How to assess agricultural water productivity ? looking for water in the agricultural productivity and efficiency literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6982, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Tanzania Public Expenditure Review : National Agricultural Input Voucher Scheme," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18247, The World Bank.
- Joel Hourticq & Carole Megevand & Eric Tollens & Johanna Wehkamp & Hari Dulal, 2013.
"Deforestation Trends in the Congo Basin : Agriculture
[Dynamiques de déforestation dans le bassin du Congo : Réconcilier la croissance économique et la protection de la forêt - Document de travail ," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16645, The World Bank.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Thomas Hertel, 2014. "Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices," GTAP Working Papers 4574, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Anderson, Weston & Kato, Edward, 2014. "Assessing the economic benefits of sustainable land management practices in Bhutan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1361, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Compilation and Synthesis of Major Agricultural Value Chain Analysis in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2014-35, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Modernizing Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures to Facilitate Trade in Agricultural and Food Products: Report on the Development of an SPS Plan for the CAREC Countries," ADB Reports RPT135393-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 09 Dec 2013.
- World Bank, 2013. "Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of : Analysis of the Agricultural Support Programs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16627, The World Bank.
- Gilligan, Daniel O. & Kumar, Neha & McNiven, Scott & Meenakshi, J.V. & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2014. "Bargaining power and biofortification: The role of gender in adoption of orange sweet potato in Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1353, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akinbamijo, Yemi, 2013. "Strengthening Africa’s capacity for innovation in animal agriculture: the agriculture–mining conundrum of grass or brass, bread or stones," 2013: Mining, Agriculture and Development: Bread from stones?, 26-27 August 2013 177283, Crawford Fund.
- Chapoto, Antony & Tetteh, Francis, 2014. "Examining the sense and science behind Ghanaâ€™s current blanket fertilizer recommendation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1360, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christien Enzing & Matthias Ploeg & Maria Barbosa & Lolke Sijtsma, 2014. "Microalgae-based products for the food and feed sector: an outlook for Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC85709, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kassa, Woubet, 2014. "Land Titling and Investment In Tanzania: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 57987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eruygur, Ozan, 2013. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization between the EU and Mediterranean Partner Countries: An Impact Analysis," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 287, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Voosholz, Frauke, 2013. "Inter-generational distribution of resources in a model of economic growth: Taking the land vs. food trade-off into account," CAWM Discussion Papers 70, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Ivelin Iliev Rizov & Emilio Rodríguez Cerezo, 2013. "European Coexistence Bureau. Best Practice Documents for coexistence of genetically modified crops with conventional and organic farming. 2. Monitoring efficiency of coexistence measures in maize crop," JRC Working Papers JRC85760, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Urama, Kevin Chika, 2013. "Mining and agriculture for development: exploring the nexus," 2013: Mining, Agriculture and Development: Bread from stones?, 26-27 August 2013 177300, Crawford Fund.
- Eduardo Assad & Hilton S. Pinto & Andre Nassar & Leila Harfuch & Saulo Freitas & Barbara Farinelli & Mark Lundell & Erick C.M. Fernandes, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on Brazilian Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18740, The World Bank.
- André Luis Squarize Chagas & Luiza Cardoso de Andrade, 2014. "Opportunity cost of environmental preservation: the case of the Brazilian Legal Amazon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Issues for 2014 and Beyond," Reports 45477, Congressional Budget Office.
- World Bank, 2013. "Improving Nutrition through Multisectoral Approaches," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16953, The World Bank.
- World Bank & International Cryosphere Climate Initiative, 2013.
"On Thin Ice : How Cutting Pollution Can Slow Warming and Save Lives
[Sobre una delgada capa de hielo : cómo la reducción de la contaminación puede ralentizar el calentamiento y salvar vidas - resum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16628, The World Bank.
- Ugo Pica-Ciamarra & Derek Baker & Nancy Morgan & Alberto Zezza & Carlo Azzarri & Cheikh Ly & Longin Nsiima & Simplice Nouala & Patrick Okello & Joseph Sserugga, 2014. "Investing in the Livestock Sector : Why Good Numbers Matter, A Sourcebook for Decision Makers on How to Improve Livestock Data," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17830, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Weather Data Grids for Agriculture Risk Management : The Case of Honduras and Guatemala," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16501, The World Bank.
- Paul, Saumik & Sarma, Vengadeshvaran, 2014. "Are special economic zones a curse on those "chosen" to be evicted? : evidence form West Bengal, India," IDE Discussion Papers 472, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Diego Arias Carballo & Laura dos Reis, 2013. "The Agricultural Insurance Market in the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17030, The World Bank.