Agricultural Trade Liberalization between the EU and Mediterranean Partner Countries: An Impact Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
More about this item
KeywordsArmington model; mediterranean partner countries; fixed effect panel; agricultural trade; EU; Turkey.;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-08-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-08-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2014-08-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eyd:cp2013:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozan Eruygur). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomikyaklasim.org .