[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sunti Kanchanahattakij to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Richard Kneller & C. W. Morgan & Sunti Kanchanahatakij, 2008.
"Trade Liberalisation and Economic Growth,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 701-719, June.
- GAO Tianming & Anna Ivolga & Vasilii Erokhin, 2018. "Sustainable Rural Development in Northern China: Caught in a Vice between Poverty, Urban Attractions, and Migration," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Helmut Wagner, 2012. "Is harmonization of legal rules an appropriate target? Lessons from the global financial crisis," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 541-564, June.
- Feinberg Robert M., 2011. "Antidumping as a Development Issue," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Gani, Azmat & Al Mawali, Nasser Rashid, 2013. "Oman's trade and opportunities of integration with the Asian economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 766-774.
- hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015.
"Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, Environmental quality and Economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco,"
63799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2016. "Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, environmental quality and economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1445-1456.
- Neil Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Economic Growth: Evidence from a Quantile Regression Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 543-567, November.
- Martuscelli, Antonio & Winters, L. Alan, 2014.
"Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Alan Winters & Antonio Martuscelli, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: What Have We Learned in a Decade?," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 493-512, October.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2013. "Modeling the effect of the domestic business environment on services trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-304.
- Stojkov, Aleksandar & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Europe as a convergence engine -- heterogeneity and investment opportunities in emerging Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5837, The World Bank.
- Azmat Gani, 2010. "Some Aspects of Trade between Australia and Pacific Island Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 89-106, January.
- Yang, Benhua, 2011. "Political democratization, economic liberalization, and growth volatility," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Campos, Nauro F & De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2017.
"Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro F. Campos & Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2017. "Structural Reforms, Growth and Inequality: An Overview of Theory, Measurement and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Amna Malik, 2016. "E-government, Economic Growth and Trade: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 499-519.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2012. "Openness to international trade and economic growth: A cross-country empirical investigation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ghani, Gairuzazmi M., 2012. "Does trade liberalization effect energy consumption?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 285-290.
- Manwa, Farai & Wijeweera, Albert, 2016. "Trade liberalisation and economic growth link: The case of Southern African Custom Union countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sunti Kanchanahattakij should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.