Ngoc Luan Ho Trieu
|Last Name:||Ho Trieu|
|68 Swain Street GUNGAHLIN ACT 2912|
Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE)http://www.abareconomics.com
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Trieu, Luan Ho & Savage, Eric & Dwyer, Gavan, 1994. "A model of the world uranium market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-329, April.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Ho-Trieu, Luan Ngoc & Tucker, Jim, 1990. "Another Note on the Use of a Logarithmic Time Trend," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Wikipedia mentions(Only mentions on Wikipedia that link back to a page on a RePEc service)
- Ho-Trieu, Luan Ngoc & Tucker, Jim, 1990.
"Another Note on the Use of a Logarithmic Time Trend,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
- Talk:Linear regression in Wikipedia (English)
- Trieu, Luan Ho & Savage, Eric & Dwyer, Gavan, 1994.
"A model of the world uranium market,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-329, April.
- Walter C. Labys, 2003. "New Directions in the Modeling and Forecasting of Commodity Markets," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 122(2), pages 3-19.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994.
"Energy efficiency trends in Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Xie, Wei & Sheng, Pengfei & Guo, Xiaohui, 2015. "Coal, oil, or clean energy: Which contributes most to the low energy efficiency in China?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 67-71.
- Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying, 2010. "A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2386-2394, May.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Alessandro Palma, 2014. "Policy Inducement Effects in Energy Efficiency Technologies. An Empirical Analysis on the Residential Sector," SEEDS Working Papers 1914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Feng, Chao & Wang, Miao, 2017. "The economy-wide energy efficiency in China’s regional building industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1869-1879.
- Fei, Rilong & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Energy efficiency and production technology heterogeneity in China's agricultural sector: A meta-frontier approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 25-34.
- Du, Huibin & Matisoff, Daniel C. & Wang, Yangyang & Liu, Xi, 2016. "Understanding drivers of energy efficiency changes in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1196-1206.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung, 2007. "Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 373-382, January.
- Feng, Chao & Zhang, Hua & Huang, Jian-Bai, 2017. "The approach to realizing the potential of emissions reduction in China: An implication from data envelopment analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 859-872.
- Choi, Bongseok & Park, Wooyoung & Yu, Bok-Keun, 2017. "Energy intensity and firm growth," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 399-410.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2013.
"Changes in energy efficiency in Australia: A decomposition of aggregate energy intensity using logarithmic mean Divisia approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 341-351.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md & Alam, Khorshed, 2012. "Changes in energy efficiency in Australia: A decomposition of aggregate energy intensity using Logarithmic Mean Divisia approach," MPRA Paper 36250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satoshi Honma & Jin-Li Hu, 2011. "Industry-level Total-factor Energy Efficiency in Developed Countries," Discussion Papers 51, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li, 2012. "Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 216-224.
- Li, Ming-Jia & Tao, Wen-Quan, 2017. "Review of methodologies and polices for evaluation of energy efficiency in high energy-consuming industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 203-215.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Feng, Chao & Zhang, Bin, 2014. "An empirical analysis of China's energy efficiency from both static and dynamic perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 322-330.
- Farla, Jacco C.M & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "The use of physical indicators for the monitoring of energy intensity developments in the Netherlands, 1980–1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 609-638.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ngoc Luan Ho Trieu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.