Pedro Gurrola Perez
|Last Name:||Gurrola Perez|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The economics of distributed ledger technology for securities settlement," Bank of England working papers 670, Bank of England.
- Benos, Evangelos & Ferrara, Gerardo & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The impact of de-tiering in the United Kingdom’s large-value payment system," Bank of England working papers 676, Bank of England.
- Gurrola-Perez, Pedro & Murphy, David, 2015. "Filtered historical simulation Value-at-Risk models and their competitors," Bank of England working papers 525, Bank of England.
- Renata Herrerías & Pedro Gurrola, 2012. "Monetary Policy Announcements and Short-Term Interest Rate Futures Volatility: Evidence from the M exican Market," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 225-250, June.
- Pedro Gurrola & Renata Herrerías, 2011. "Maturity effects in the Mexican interest rate futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 371-393, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017.
"The economics of distributed ledger technology for securities settlement,"
Bank of England working papers
670, Bank of England.
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten Koeppl, 2018. "Blockchain-based Settlement for Asset Trading," Working Papers 1397, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Linnemann Bech & Rodney Garratt, 2017. "Central bank cryptocurrencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Walter blocher & Andreas Hanl & Jochen Michaelis, 2017. "Revolutionieren Kryptowährungen die Zahlungssysteme?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201748, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Renata Herrerías & Pedro Gurrola, 2012.
"Monetary Policy Announcements and Short-Term Interest Rate Futures Volatility: Evidence from the M exican Market,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 225-250, June.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Eric Girardin & Enestor Dos Santos, 2015. "Follow what I do and also what I say: monetary policy impact on Brazilâ€™s financial markets," Working Papers 1512, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Eric Girardin & Arnoldo Lopez Marmolejo, 2015. "Mexicoâ€™s monetary policy communication and money markets," Working Papers 1515, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Pedro Gurrola & Renata Herrerías, 2011.
"Maturity effects in the Mexican interest rate futures market,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 371-393, April.
- Liu, Wei-han, 2016. "A re-examination of maturity effect of energy futures price from the perspective of stochastic volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 351-362.
- Atilgan, Yigit & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Simsek, Koray D., 2016. "Derivative markets in emerging economies: A survey," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-102.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2015-03-13 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2017-08-27 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (1) 2017-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pedro Gurrola Perez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.