Report NEP-PAY-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob D. & Moallemi, Ciamac, 2017. "Monopoly without a monopolist : An economic analysis of the bitcoin payment system," Research Discussion Papers 27/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 17/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Francesco C. Billari & Osea Giuntella & Luca Stella, 2017. "Does Broadband Internet Affect Fertility?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 928, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?," Economics working papers 2017-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jonker, Nicole & Hernandez, Lola & de Vree, Renate & Zwaan, Patricia, 2017. "From cash to cards: how debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 168371, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Radka Bauerová & Martin Klepek, 2017. "The Theoretical Framework for the Application of the TAM in Online Grocery Shopping," Working Papers 0044, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Lucile Salesses & Marie Ouvrard-Servanton, 2016. "Modèle de l’e-brand equity pour une stratégie numérique dans les organisations," Post-Print hal-01444258, HAL.
- Olga Kokshagina & Sophie Hooge & Emilie Canet, 2016. "Microfoundations and the birth of a firm's identity: How entrepreneurs deal with routines to entrench their start-up in an ecosystem," Post-Print hal-01408731, HAL.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Inclusion in Africa: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 81326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benos, Evangelos & Ferrara, Gerardo & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The impact of de-tiering in the United Kingdom’s large-value payment system," Bank of England working papers 676, Bank of England.
- Cory Cutsail & Farley Grubb, 2017. "The Paper Money of Colonial North Carolina, 1712-1774," NBER Working Papers 23783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "The optimal choice of internal decision-making structures in a network industry," Discussion Paper Series 166, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2017.
- Cecchini, Simone & Atuesta, Bernardo, 2017. "Conditional cash transfer programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Coverage and investment trends," Políticas Sociales 224, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria Demertzis & Silvia Merler & Guntram B. Wolff, 2017. "Capital Markets Union and the fintech opportunity," Policy Contributions 21961, Bruegel.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Uhl, Matthias, 2017. "Domestic and foreign demand for euro banknotes issued in Germany," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 168370, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2017. "Does Branch Network Size Influence Positively the Management Performance of Japanese Regional Banks?," MPRA Paper 81257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Salaun, 2016. "Demain, quel management logistique pour la logistique événementielle ? Une étude prospective sur l'impact du cashless sur le management logistique des festivals musicaux en France à l'horizon 2020," Post-Print hal-01415248, HAL.
- Benyamin Aghhavani-Shajari, 2016.
"Effect of cloud computing on interorganizational relationships in supply chain in France
[Effets du Cloud computing sur les relations inter-organisationnelles dans la supply chain en France]," Post-Print hal-01428837, HAL.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "The Revolution of Information Economics: The Past and the Future," NBER Working Papers 23780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.