Report NEP-BAN-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbassi, Puriya & Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José Luis & Tous, Francesc R., 2015. "Securities Trading by Banks and Credit Supply: Micro-Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2015. "Credit Smoothing and Determinants of Loan Loss Reserves. Evidence from Europe, US, Asia and Africa," MPRA Paper 62641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Blasques & Falk Bräuning & Iman van Lelyveld, 2015. "A dynamic network model of the unsecured interbank lending market," BIS Working Papers 491, Bank for International Settlements.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José Luis, 2015. "Cross-Border Liquidity, Relationships and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Euro Area Interbank Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Matteo Alessi & Stefano Di Colli & Juan Sergio Lopez, 2015. "Loan Loss Provision: Some Empirical Evidence for Italian Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1459, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brown, Martin & Schaller, Matthias & Westerfeld, Simone & Heusler, Markus, 2015. "Internal Control and Strategic Communication within Firms – Evidence from Bank Lending," Working Papers on Finance 1504, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jul 2015.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2015. "“Sovereigns and banks in the euro area: a tale of two crises”," IREA Working Papers 201504, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Pavanini, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank networks: Contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 87, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Market reactions to the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," DNB Working Papers 463, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Deev, Oleg & Hodula, Martin, 2014. "Sovereign Default Risk and State-Owned Bank Fragility in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 62539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisy J. Huang & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Baozhi Qu, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices," ISER Discussion Paper 0928, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Favara, Giovanni & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2015. "Forced Asset Sales and the Concentration of Outstanding Debt: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "The Determinants of Interest Rates in Microbanks: Age and Scale," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, R., 2015. "The Limits of Lending : Banks and Technology Adoption Across Russia," Discussion Paper 2015-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Louri, Helen, 2015. "Can firms grow without credit?: evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: a quantile panel analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Itay Goldstein & Yaron Leitner, 2015. "Stress tests and information disclosure," Working Papers 15-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Antonio Rubia Serrano & Lidia Sanchis-Marco, 2015. "Measuring Tail-Risk Cross-Country Exposures in the Banking Industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & van Santen, Peter C., 2015. "The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Paper Series 296, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Gurrola-Perez, Pedro & Murphy, David, 2015. "Filtered historical simulation Value-at-Risk models and their competitors," Bank of England working papers 525, Bank of England.