Report NEP-PAY-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?," Economics working papers 2017-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Thomas Philippon, 2017. "The FinTech Opportunity," BIS Working Papers 655, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laouénan, Morgane & Rathelot, Roland, 2017. "Ethnic Discrimination on an Online Marketplace of Vacation Rental," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 318, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The economics of distributed ledger technology for securities settlement," Bank of England working papers 670, Bank of England.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency and the Future of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 23711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2017. "Digital Economics," NBER Working Papers 23684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiong, Wanting & Wang, Yougui, 2017. "The impact of Basel III on money creation: A synthetic analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George Hondroyiannis & Dimitrios Papaoikonomou, 2017. "The effect of card payments on vat revenue in Greece," Working Papers 225, Bank of Greece.
- Engels, Barbara & Grunewald, Mara, 2017. "Das Privacy Paradox: Digitalisierung versus Privatsphäre," IW-Kurzberichte 57.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Pablo Furche & Carlos Madeira & Mario Marcel & Carlos Medel, 2017. "FinTech and the Future of Central Banking," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 63, Central Bank of Chile.