Andres Gonzalez Lira
|Last Name:||Gonzalez Lira|
Walter A. Haas School of Business Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
545 Student Services Building # 1900, Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
RePEc:edi:habrkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gonzalez-Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2019. "Slippery Fish: Enforcing Regulation under Subversive Adaptation," IZA Discussion Papers 12179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gonzalez Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2018.
"Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andres Gonzalez Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation Under Illicit Adaptation," Papers 1808.09887, arXiv.org.
- Andres Gonzalez Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-57, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2018.
- Andrés González Lira & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2143, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andres Gonzalez Lira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.