Report NEP-REG-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kesidou, Effie & García-Quevedo, Jose, 2018. "Inter-industry Differences in Organisational Eco-innovation : a panel data study," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 27380, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2017. "The Simple Arithmetic of Carbon Pricing and Stranded Assets," OxCarre Working Papers 197, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Matthias Dahm & Paula González & Nicolás Porteiro, 2018. "The Enforcement of Mandatory Disclosure Rules," Working Papers 18.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Puja Singhal, 2018. "Environmental Regulations: Lessons from the Command-and-Control Approach," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 124, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gonzalez Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brozovic, Nicholas, 2017. "Water Markets, Management and Pricing," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2017 260543, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Manzano, Carolina & Vives, Xavier, 2017. "Market Power and Welfare in Asymmetric Divisible Good Auctions," IESE Research Papers D/1162, IESE Business School.