Report NEP-LAW-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João E. Gata, 2019. "Controlling Algorithmic Collusion: short review of the literature, undecidability, and alternative approaches," Working Papers REM 2019/77, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Virtanen, Hanna, 2019. "Lost Boys: Access to Secondary Education and Crime," ETLA Working Papers 64, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Strain, Michael R., 2019. "Understanding "Wage Theft": Evasion and Avoidance Responses to Minimum Wage Increases," IZA Discussion Papers 12167, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gonzalez-Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2019. "Slippery Fish: Enforcing Regulation under Subversive Adaptation," IZA Discussion Papers 12179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mahmud I. Imam & Tooraj Jamasb & Manuel Llorca, 2018. "Sector Reforms and Institutional Corruption: Evidence from Electricity Industry in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers EPRG 1801, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Berceanu, Bogdan, 2018. "The Institution of the Prefect According to the Romanian Administrative Code," MPRA Paper 92651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Belenzon & Victor Manuel Bennett & Andrea Patacconi, 2019. "Flexible Production and Entry: Institutional, Technological, and Organizational Determinants," NBER Working Papers 25659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Neururer, Daniel & Sutter, Matthias, 2019. "Credence Goods Markets and the Informational Value of New Media: A Natural Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12184, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ramadorai, Tarun & Uettwiller, Antoine & Walther, Ansgar, 2019. "The Market for Data Privacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarah Tahamont & Zubin Jelveh & Aaron Chalfin & Shi Yan & Benjamin Hansen, 2019. "Administrative Data Linking and Statistical Power Problems in Randomized Experiments," NBER Working Papers 25657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abozaid, Abdulazeem, 2018. "Is any benefit prohibited in Islam?," MPRA Paper 92523, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.