Gebrelibanos Gebremedhin Gebremariam
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung (ZEF) Bonn, Germany
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
+49 228 / 73-5097
Genscherallee 3, D - 53113 Bonn
RePEc:edi:zefbnde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos & Wünscher, Tobias, 2016. "Combining sustainable agricultural practices pays off: evidence on welfare effects from Northern Ghana," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246452, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Maganga, Assa Mulagha & Phiri, M. Alexander R. & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos G. & Dzanja, Josephy K., 2014. "A Food Demand System Estimation for Rural Malawi: Estimates Using Third Integrated Household Survey Data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Assa, Maganga Mulagha & Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos G. & Mapemba, Lawrence D., 2013. "A cross-region study: climate change adaptation in Malawi's agro-based systems," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161304, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos Gebremedhin, 2012. "Households’ Willingness To Pay For Soil Conservation Practices In Adwa Woreda, Ethiopia: A Contingent Valuation Study," Research Theses 157507, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gebremariam, Gebrelibanos Gebremedhin, 2012.
"Households’ Willingness To Pay For Soil Conservation Practices In Adwa Woreda, Ethiopia: A Contingent Valuation Study,"
157507, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Zenebe Adimassu & Simon Langan & Robyn Johnston, 2016. "Understanding determinants of farmers’ investments in sustainable land management practices in Ethiopia: review and synthesis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1005-1023, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gebrelibanos Gebremedhin Gebremariam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.