|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 Economics Department; London School of Economics (LSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Rotman School of Management Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3E6
RePEc:edi:smtorca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Stefano Comino & Alberto Galasso & Clara Graziano, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," NBER Working Papers 24118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Hong Luo, 2016. "Tort Reform and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 22712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2015. "Patent Rights, Innovation and Firm Exit," NBER Working Papers 21769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014.
"Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts,"
NBER Working Papers
20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2014. "Patents and Cumulative Innovation: Causal Evidence from the Courts," NBER Working Papers 20269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn & Alberto Galasso & Alexander Oettl, 2012.
"Why are Some Regions More Innovative than Others? The Role of Firm Size Diversity,"
NBER Working Papers
17793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain M & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander, 2013. "Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of firm size diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011.
"Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights,"
NBER Working Papers
17367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEP Discussion Papers dp1072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Galasso & Timothy S. Simcoe, 2010. "CEO Overconfidence and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Patent thickets, courts, and the market for innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 472-503.
- Galasso, Alberto, 2008. "Coordination and bargaining power in contracting with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 558-570, November.
- Galasso, Alberto, 2004. "Subjective price search and public intervention," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 159-173, June.
- Alberto Galasso & Hong Luo, 2018. "Punishing Robots: Issues in the Economics of Tort Liability and Innovation in Artificial Intelligence," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Artificial Intelligence National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (6) 2011-09-05 2012-02-20 2014-06-14 2014-07-13 2015-12-28 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (4) 2014-06-14 2014-07-13 2015-12-28 2018-01-22
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (3) 2014-06-14 2014-07-13 2015-12-28
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (3) 2014-07-13 2015-12-28 2016-10-23
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (3) 2012-02-20 2014-07-13 2015-12-28
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (3) 2014-06-14 2014-07-13 2015-12-28
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2014-06-14 2015-12-28
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (2) 2014-07-13 2015-12-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2012-02-20
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-02-20
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2015-12-28
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2018-01-22
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-02-20
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2018-01-22
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2011-09-05
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-02-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alberto Galasso should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.