Report NEP-INO-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambashi, M & RÃ©gibeau, P & Rockett, K, 2016. "Grantbacks, Territorial Restraints and the Type of Follow-On Innovation: The "But for..." Defence," Economics Discussion Papers 17805, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Juan Felipe Bernal Uribe, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights Induced Trade," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015126, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku & Pajarinen, Mika, 2016. "Firm Subsidies, Wages and Labor Mobility," ETLA Reports 60, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Elisabetta Iossa, Federico Biagi and Paola Valbonesi, 2016. "Pre-commercial Procurement, Procurement of Innovative Solutions and Innovation Partnerships in the EU: Rationale and Strategy," IEFE Working Papers 89, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2016. "Innovation and Manufacturing Offshoring with Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1636, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Stuart Graham & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2014. "Nanothechnology and the emergence of a general purpose technology," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/etn9re5q89n, Sciences Po.
- Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "Do ‘green’ employment effects vary across industries? Implications for green growth," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161014, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2015. "Entrepreneurship as a Driver of Economic Growth: Evidence from Enterprise Development in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 74591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2016. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Galasso & Hong Luo, 2016. "Tort Reform and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 22712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "A Model of Sustainable Growth with Renewables( Wind, CS, Algae) in Africa Europe Relation," MPRA Paper 74515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Taxation or subsidization policy for new technology adoption in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 74550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "Toward a Matching Approach to Support CBM (Collaborative Business Model) Processes between Regional Entrepreneurs within the RIS3 Policy," Working Papers hal-01332621, HAL.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors' mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01313086, HAL.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2016.
"Louis Pasteur's entrepreneurship : an economic history of science
[Louis Pasteur, entrepreneur. Pour une histoire économique des mondes savants]," Working Papers halshs-01267638, HAL.
- Valerio Sterzi & Stefanie Stantcheva & Santiago Caicedo & Ernest Miguelez & Ufuk Akcigit, 2016. "Dancing with the Stars: Interactions and Human Capital Accumulation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1037, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Pauly & Kyle Myers, 2016. "A Ricardian-Demand Explanation for Changing Pharmaceutical R&D Productivity," NBER Working Papers 22720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.