Report NEP-INO-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wintjes, R. & Douglas, D. & Fairburn, J. & Hollanders, H. & Pugh, G., 2014. "Beyond product innovation; improving innovation policy support for SMEs in traditional industries," MERIT Working Papers 2014-032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wintjes, R. & Douglas, D. & Fairburn, J. & Hollanders, H. & Pugh, G., 2014. "The impact of innovation support programmes on SME innovation in traditional manufacturing industries: an evaluation for seven EU regions," MERIT Working Papers 2014-033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edquist, Charles, 2014. "Efficiency of Research and Innovation Systems for Economic Growth and Employment," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Martijn van den Berge & Anet Weterings, 2014. "Relatedness in eco-technological development in European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1413, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2014. "Using design theory to characterize various forms of breakthrough R&D projects and their management: revisiting Manhattan & Polaris," Post-Print hal-01002713, HAL.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Stough, Roger R., 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 367, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Wang, L., 2014. "The structure and comparative advantages of China's scientific research: Quantitative and qualitative perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 2014-028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & Maria Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The effect of foreign and domestic patents on total factor productivity during the second half of the 20th century," Working Papers 06/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
- Reichardt, Kristin & Rogge, Karoline, 2014. "How the policy mix and its consistency impact innovation: Findings from company case studies on offshore wind in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Adrian Götting, 2014. "InnovationCity Ruhr: A prime example for social and technological innovation," IET Working Papers Series 01/2014, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Olivier Coussi & Anne Krupicka, 2014. "Morphogénèse d'un dispositif institutionnel d'accompagnement de l'innovation dans les PME impliquant un tandem étudiant/chercheur," Post-Print hal-00997850, HAL.
- Andres RODRIGUEZ-POSE & Marco DI CATALDO & Alessandro RAINOLDI, 2014. "The Role of Government Institutions for Smart Specialisation and Regional Development," JRC Working Papers JRC88935, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rexhäuser, Sascha & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Invention in energy technologies: Comparing energy efficiency and renewable energy inventions at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Turkeli, S. & Kemp, R., 2014. "The political economy of research and innovation in organic photovoltaics (OPV) in different world regions," MERIT Working Papers 2014-039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).