Efficiency of Research and Innovation Systems for Economic Growth and Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 285-285, October.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 127-128, June.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel, 2012. "Public Procurement for Innovation as mission-oriented innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1757-1769.
- Charles Edquist & Nicholas S. Vonortas & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2015. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 1, pages 1-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- S. Blankenburg, 2014. "Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(6), pages 1295-1305.
- Charles Edquist, 2011.
"Design of innovation policy through diagnostic analysis: identification of systemic problems (or failures),"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1725-1753, December.
- Edquist, Charles, 2008. "Design of Innovation Policy through Diagnostic Analysis: Identification of Systemic Problems (or Failures)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- J. R. Shackleton, 2014. "Introduction," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 1-1, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "The persistent high-tech myth in the EC policy circles - Implications for the EU10 countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Havas, Attila, 2014.
"Mit mér(j)ünk?. Az innováció értelmezései - szakpolitikai következmények
[The theory and measurement of innovation and its mutual effect on policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 1022-1059.
- Havas, Attila, 2016. "Recent economic theorising on innovation: Lessons for analysing social innovation," MPRA Paper 77385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Innovation Policy; Holistic innovation policy; Research policy; The linear view; Systems of innovation;
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-06-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2014-06-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-06-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2014-06-14 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2014-06-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2014_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.