Report NEP-SBM-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wintjens, R. & Douglas, D. & Fairburn, J. & Hollanders, H. & Pugh, G., 2014. "Beyond product innovation; improving innovation policy support for SMEs in traditional industries," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wintjens, R. & Douglas, D. & Fairburn, J. & Hollanders, H. & Pugh, G., 2014. "The impact of innovation support programmes on SME innovation in traditional manufacturing industries: an evaluation for seven EU regions," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Institutional environment, human capital, and firm growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 83, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & Maria Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The effect of foreign and domestic patents on total factor productivity during the second half of the 20th century," Working Papers 06/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2014. "Global Engagement and the Occupational Structure of Firms," Working Paper Series 1026, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 29 Aug 2017.
- Louise KEMPTON & John Goddard & John Edwards & Fatime B. Hegyi & Susana Elena-Pérez, 2014. "Universities and Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC85508, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Leland D. Crane, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Assortative Matching," Working Papers 14-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andres RODRIGUEZ-POSE & Marco DI CATALDO & Alessandro RAINOLDI, 2014. "The Role of Government Institutions for Smart Specialisation and Regional Development," JRC Working Papers JRC88935, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Edquist, Charles, 2014. "Efficiency of Research and Innovation Systems for Economic Growth and Employment," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Olivier Coussi & Anne Krupicka, 2014. "Morphogénèse d'un dispositif institutionnel d'accompagnement de l'innovation dans les PME impliquant un tandem étudiant/chercheur," Post-Print hal-00997850, HAL.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Stough, Roger R., 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 367, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M., 2014. "Acceso al conocimiento público universitario en España: patrones geográficos - Access to universities’ public knowledge in Spain: geographical patterns," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201407, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 04 Mar 2015.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:200147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Åge Mariussen & Inger Midtkandal & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2014. "A Policymakers Guide to Transnational Learning in Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC88429, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander Lembcke, 2014. "What Makes Cities More Productive? Evidence on the Role of Urban Governance from Five OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/5, OECD Publishing.