Report NEP-TID-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dani Rodrik, 2014. "An African Growth Miracle?," NBER Working Papers 20188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & Maria Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The effect of foreign and domestic patents on total factor productivity during the second half of the 20th century," Working Papers 06/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisi, Domenico & Malo, Miguel, 2014. "Cross-Sectors Skill Intensity, Productivity and Temporary Employment," MPRA Paper 56470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
- Edquist, Charles, 2014. "Efficiency of Research and Innovation Systems for Economic Growth and Employment," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Karl Aiginger, 2014. "Industrial Policy for a sustainable growth path," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 13, WWWforEurope.
- Radicic D. & Pugh G. & Hollanders H.J.G.M. & Wintjes R.J.M., 2014. "The impact of innovation support programmes on SME innovation in traditional manufacturing industries: an evaluation for seven EU regions," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rexhäuser, Sascha & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Invention in energy technologies: Comparing energy efficiency and renewable energy inventions at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mattes, Katharina & Müller, Simon & Jäger, Angela & Weidner, Nadezda & Weißfloch, Ute, 2014. "Adoption and diffusion of renewable energy technologies: Influence of the policy mix in the manufacturing industry," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).