Report NEP-IND-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2014. "Rent Seeking and Organizational Structure," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 749, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2014. "Equilibrium downstream mark-up and upstream free entry," Discussion Paper Series 2014_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2014.
- Joe Cox & Daniel Kaimann, 2013. "The Signaling Effect of Critics - Evidence from a Market for Experience Goods," Working Papers CIE 68, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
- Lisa Bruttel, 2014. "Buyer power in large buyer groups?," TWI Research Paper Series 92, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Barattieri, Alessandro & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions in services : the role of policy and industrial structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6905, The World Bank.
- Gaudin, Germain & White, Alexander, 2014. "On the antitrust economics of the electronic books industry," DICE Discussion Papers 147, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2014. "Mergers, managerial incentives, and efficiencies," DICE Discussion Papers 88 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Daniel Kaimann & Joe Cox, 2014. "The Interaction of Signals: A Fuzzy set Analysis of the Video Game Industry," Working Papers CIE 84, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:181943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Bertin Martens, 2014. "Consumer benefits from the EU Digital Single Market: evidence from household appliances markets," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cristina Mocci & Stefania Pozzuoli & Francesca Romagnoli & Cristina Tinti, 2014. "Deregulation and growth in Italy," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.