Economics Department Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
ICC 580, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. 20057-1036
RePEc:edi:edgeous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Farooq, Ammar & Kugler, Adriana, 2016.
"Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9832, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ammar Farooq, 2016. "The U-shape of Over-education? Human Capital Dynamics & Occupational Mobility over the Lifecycle," 2016 Papers pfa484, Job Market Papers.
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2015. "What factors contributed to changes in employment during and after the Great Recession?," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2015.
"What factors contributed to changes in employment during and after the Great Recession?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, December.
- David Neumark & Diego Grijalva, 2017. "The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(5), pages 1111-1145, October.
- Alessandra Pasquini & Marco Centra & Guido Pellegrini, 2018. "Long-Term Unemployed hirings: Should targeted or untargeted policies be preferred?," Papers 1802.03343, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2016-04-09 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ammar Farooq should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.