Report NEP-LMA-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ammar Farooq, 2016. "The U-shape of Over-education? Human Capital Dynamics & Occupational Mobility over the Lifecycle," 2016 Papers pfa484, Job Market Papers.
- Karen Clay & Jeff Lingwall & Melvin Stephens, Jr., 2016. "Laws, Educational Outcomes, and Returns to Schooling: Evidence from the Full Count 1940 Census," NBER Working Papers 22855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan Kampelmann & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2016. "Who is your perfect match? Educational norms, educational mismatch and firm profitability," Working Papers CEB 16-050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bahal, G. & Shrivastava, A., 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Inconsistent Policy Interventions: Evidence from India’s Employment Guarantees," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1669, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gerritse, Michiel & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Does federal contracting spur development? Federal contracts, income, output, and jobs in US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roy E. Bailey & Timothy J. Hatton & Kris Inwood, 2016. "Atmospheric Pollution and Child Health in Late Nineteenth Century Britain," CEH Discussion Papers 052, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Eckhardt Bode & Stephan Brunow & Ingrid Ott & Alina Sorgner, 2016. "Worker Personality: Another Skill Bias beyond Education in the Digital Age," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 875, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steven, Bednar & Gicheva, Dora, 2016. "Workplace Support and Diversity in the Market for Public School Teachers," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ritwik Banerjee & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," Economics Working Papers 2016-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kristoffer Berg & Thor O. Thoresen, 2016. "Problematic response margins in the estimation of the elasticity of taxable income," Discussion Papers 851, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sodini, Paolo & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vestman, Roine & von Lilienfeld-Toal, Ulf, 2016. "Identifying the Benefits from Home Ownership: A Swedish Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Fabio Morales & Carlos Medina, 2016. "Assessing the Effect of Payroll Taxes on Formal Employment: The Case of the 2012 Tax Reform in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 971, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.