Report NEP-HEA-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Cost-Sharing And Use Of Health Services In Italy: Evidence From A Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 201604, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Jamal Othman & Mazrura Sahani & Mastura Mahmud & Md. Khadzir Sheikh Ahmad, 2016. "Economic Valuation of health Impacts of Haze Pollution in Malaysia," EEPSEA Research Report rr20160313, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2016.
- SUGIHARA Shigeru & ICHIMIYA Hiroki & INUI Tomohiko & ITO Yukiko & SAITO Yukiko & IGARASHI Isao & KAWABUCHI Koichi, 2016. "How do Hospitals Adopt Advanced Treatment Techniques? An assessment through the records of AMI patients in Japan," Discussion papers 16035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2016. "Why Do People Overwork at the Risk of Impairing Mental Health?," Discussion papers 16037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sébastien Ménard & Coralia Quintero, 2015. "Absenteeism and productivity: the experience rating applied to employer contributions to health insurance," Working Papers hal-01292111, HAL.
- Andrei M. Korbut, 2016. "Electronic Health Records and Clinical Routines: Convergence and Divergenc," HSE Working papers WP BRP 130/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Laura Levaggi & Rosella Levaggi, 2016. "Welfare analysis of rationing in health care provision," Working papers 39, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Teevrat Garg & Stuart Hamilton & Jacob Hochard & Evan Plous & John Talbot, 2016. "(Not so) Gently down the stream: river pollution and health in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 234, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annalisa Belloni & David Morgan & Valérie Paris, 2016. "Pharmaceutical Expenditure And Policies: Past Trends And Future Challenges," OECD Health Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Müller, Tobias & Shaikh, Mujaheed, 2016. "Your Retirement and My Health Behaviour: Evidence on Retirement Externalities from a Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 70843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation," Working Papers june2015, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Jean-Michel Lafleur & Olivier Lizin, 2014. "Transnational Health Insurance Schemes: A New Avenue for Congolese Immigrants in Belgium to Care for Their Relatives' Health from Abroad?," Working Papers 15-01d, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Rahi Jain & Bakul Rao, 2016. "Taxonomy of Challenges in Medical Laboratory Diagnostic Services," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506096, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bleibler, Florian & König, Hans-Helmut, 2016. "Cost-effectiveness of intravenous 5 mg zoledronic acid to prevent subsequent clinical fractures in postmenopausal women after hip fracture: A model-based analysis," hche Research Papers 2016/10, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Han, Johann & Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Vomhof, Markus, 2016. "Quality competition and hospital mergers: An experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 609, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dunn, Richard A. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Thomsen, Michael & Heather L. Rouse, 2014. "A Longitudinal Analysis of Fast-Food Exposure On Child Weight Outcomes: Identifying Causality Through School Transitions," Working Papers 34, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.