Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, Age, and Well-Being: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Chapters,in: Insights in the Economics of Aging, pages 307-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, Age, and Wellbeing: an Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 21279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2016-07-21 23:19:22
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Izunna Anyikwa & Nicolene Haaman & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"Persistence of suicides in G20 countries: SPSM approach to three generations of unit root tests,"
1825, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- Anyikwa, Izunna & Hamman, Nicolene & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "Persistence of suicides in G20 countries: SPSM approach to three generations of unit root tests," MPRA Paper 87790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borgschulte, Mark & Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Marshall, Guillermo, 2018.
"A path out: Prescription drug abuse, treatment, and suicide,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 169-184.
- Borgschulte, Mark & Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Marshall, Guillermo, 2018. "A Path Out: Prescription Drug Abuse, Treatment, and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 11391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1340-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & Xiaoyan LEI & Chulhee LEE & Jinkook LEE & Albert PARK & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2017. "Wellbeing of the Elderly in East Asia: China, Korea, and Japan," Discussion papers 17029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2016-04-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2016-04-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2016-04-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:cheawb:june2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.