Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, Age, and Well-Being: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Chapters,in: Insights in the Economics of Aging, pages 307-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, Age, and Wellbeing: an Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 21279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2016-07-21 23:19:22
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & Xiaoyan LEI & Chulhee LEE & Jinkook LEE & Albert PARK & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2017. "Wellbeing of the Elderly in East Asia: China, Korea, and Japan," Discussion papers 17029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Borgschulte, Mark & Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Marshall, Guillermo, 2018. "A Path Out: Prescription Drug Abuse, Treatment, and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 11391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1340-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2016-04-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2016-04-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2016-04-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:cheawb:june2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .