Report NEP-LTV-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2016. "Female labour supply, human capital and welfare reform," IFS Working Papers W16/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, age, and wellbeing: an empirical investigation," Working Papers june2015, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Demir Şeker, Sırma & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2015. "Poverty trends in Turkey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61012, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Mazzarella, Gianluca, 2016. "Does Postponing Minimum Retirement Age Improve Healthy Behaviours Before Retirement? Evidence from Middle-Aged Italian Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9834, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Parsons, Donald O., 2016. "The Simple Analytics of Job Displacement Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 9823, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9858, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan & Salomons, Anna, 2014. "Explaining job polarization: routine-biased technological change and offshoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Whitney Ruble & Timothy Smeeding, 2013. "Comparing the incidence of taxes and social spending in Brazil and the United States," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1316, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2016. "Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 9850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.