Report NEP-HEA-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polansky, Jonathan R & Titus, Kori & Atayeva, Renata & Glantz, Stanton A PhD, 2016. "Smoking in top-grossing US movies 2015," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt0qw7b0rh, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Ryota Nakamura & James Lomas & Karl Claxton & Farasat Bokhari & Rodrigo Moreno Serra & Marc Suhrcke, 2016. "Assessing the impact of health care expenditures on mortality using cross-country data," Working Papers 128cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Who bears the cost of workers' health-related presenteeism and absenteeism," Working Papers 2016-31, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 May 2016.
- Rudy Douven & Pieter Bakx & Frederik T. Schut, 2016. "Does independent needs assessment limit supply-side moral hazard in long-term care?," CPB Discussion Paper 327, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Patrick Keller, 2016. "Alcohol: Does It Make You Successful? A Longitudinal Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 830, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Quitterie Roquebert, 2015. "Distribution costs in home-care production: what are the effects of local regulations on productive efficiency and spatial equity?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01294742, HAL.
- Leo Cazin, 2016. "Can French public hospitals make do with a dynamic and uncertain environment by developing inter-organizational restructuration strategies?," Post-Print hal-01295204, HAL.
- Farooq, Ammar & Kugler, Adriana, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 9832, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elena Gentili & Giuliano Masiero & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2016. "The Role of Culture in Long-term Care," IdEP Economic Papers 1605, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2016. "No Free Lunch, Buddy: Housing Transfers and Informal Care Later in Life," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0134, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- John Bound & Arline T. Geronimus & Javier M. Rodriguez & Timothy A. Waidmann, "undated". "US Life Expectancy: The Authors Reply," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fd33fca139d04cb0945ba22f0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Esra USLU & Menek?e Nazl? AKER & Selma ?NFAL, 2016. "Implications of Telenursing Practices on Nursing Care: Turkey Profile," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505962, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rahi Jain & Bakul Rao, 2016. "India's Focus On Medical Diagnostic Laboratories: Indian Planning and Programmes," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505995, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Item repec:sek:iacpro:3505998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Calver, 2016. "Measuring the Appropriate Outcomes for Better Decision-Making: A Framework to Guide the Analysis of Health Policy," CSLS Research Reports 2016-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Pieter Bakx & Owen O’Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2016. "Spending on Health Care in the Netherlands: Not going so Dutch," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-024/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "Can Basic Maternal Literacy Skills Improve Infant Health Outcomes? Evidence from the Education Act in Nepal," Working Papers 2016-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Amin,Mohammad & Islam,Asif Mohammed & Lopez Claros,Augusto, 2016. "Absent laws and missing women: can domestic violence legislation reduce female mortality ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7622, The World Bank.
- Dunn, Richard A. & Tefft, Nathan W., 2014. "Decomposing the Danger of Drinking Drivers: 1983-2012," Working Papers 35, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.