Report NEP-IAS-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hsuan-Chih (Luke) Lin, 2016. "Optimal Disability Insurance and Unemployment Insurance With Cyclical Fluctuations," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A003, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Oct 2016.
- Laurent Piet & Douadia Bougherara, 2016. "The impact of farmers' risk preferences on the design of an individual yield crop insurance," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Michaella Morzuch & Sheila Hoag, "undated". "Cities Expanding Health Access for Children and Families," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f667991fcf66420b82edb55ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Pablo Azcue & Nora Muler & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "Optimal dividend payments for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 1603.07019, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2015. "Networks and Misallocation: Insurance, Migration, and the Rural-Urban Wage Gap," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1562, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harris, Timothy & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2016. "Life Insurance Holdings and Well-Being of Surviving Spouses," MPRA Paper 70334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric evaluation of a placement coaching program for recipients of disability insurance benefits in Switzerland," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 10, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Shigute, Zemzem & Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2016. "Uptake of Health Insurance and the Productive Safety Net Program in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 9833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "The Market for Paid Sick Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 9825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark A Carlson & Jonathan Rose, 2016. "Can a bank run be stopped? Government guarantees and the run on Continental Illinois," BIS Working Papers 554, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Equiza-Goni, Juan & Faraglia, Elisa & Oikonomou, Rigas, 2016. "Union Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 11181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanming Fang & Qing Gong, 2016. "Detecting Potential Overbilling in Medicare Reimbursement via Hours Worked," NBER Working Papers 22084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2016. "Moral-Hazard-Free First-Best Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 9824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Cost-Sharing And Use Of Health Services In Italy: Evidence From A Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 201604, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.