Giuseppe Antonio Di Vita
|Last Name:||Di Vita|
Dipartimento di Gestione dei Sistemi Agroalimentari e Ambientali (DiGeSA) Catania, Italy
Università degli Studi di Catania
: +39 095 7580305
+39 095 7580346
Via S.Sofia 100, Catania
RePEc:edi:dacatit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Timpanaro, Giuseppe & Foti, Vera Teresa & Branca, Ferdinando & Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2012.
"Tutela della biodiversità e livelli di interrelazione nei sistemi locali di alcuni ecotipi di specie ortive in Sicilia
[Protection of biodiversity and levels of interrelation in the local systems o," MPRA Paper 41393, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2012.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe & D'Amico, Mario, 2013. "Origin Designation And Profitability For Small Wine Grape Growers: Evidence From A Comparative Study," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(1).
- Giuseppe Di Vita & Gianluca Foresta & Carla Zarbà, 2013. "Il consumo giovanile di bevande alcoliche: un’indagine su alcuni modelli comportamentali," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 203-232.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Le politiche di qualità nel comparto vitivinicolo in Spagna, il mercato dei VQPRD," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 9(1).
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2003. "Circolo della qualità e certificazione di processo nel comparto vinicolo siciliano. Un caso studio," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe & D'Amico, Mario, 2013.
"Origin Designation And Profitability For Small Wine Grape Growers: Evidence From A Comparative Study,"
Economics of Agriculture,
Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(1).
- Giacomo Falcone & Anna Irene De Luca & Teodora Stillitano & Alfio Strano & Giuseppa Romeo & Giovanni Gulisano, 2016. "Assessment of Environmental and Economic Impacts of Vine-Growing Combining Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Costing and Multicriterial Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-34, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giuseppe Antonio Di Vita should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.