Wen Li Chan
|First Name:||Wen Li|
Business School Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
University of Nottingham
: +603 8924 8000
+603 8924 8002
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor Darul Ehsan
RePEc:edi:bsnotmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wen Li Chan & Hsin-Vonn Seow, 2013. "Legally scored," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 39-50, February.
- Eng Cheah & Wen Chan & Corinne Chieng, 2007. "The Corporate Social Responsibility of Pharmaceutical Product Recalls: An Empirical Examination of U.S. and U.K. Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 427-449, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eng Cheah & Wen Chan & Corinne Chieng, 2007.
"The Corporate Social Responsibility of Pharmaceutical Product Recalls: An Empirical Examination of U.S. and U.K. Markets,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 427-449, December.
- Pepijn Pol & Frank Bakker, 2010. "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising of Pharmaceuticals as a Matter of Corporate Social Responsibility?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Jodie Whelan & Niraj Dawar, 2016. "Attributions of blame following a product-harm crisis depend on consumers’ attachment styles," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 285-294, June.
- Dev R. Mishra, 2017. "Post-innovation CSR Performance and Firm Value," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 285-306, January.
- Olga Bruyaka & Hanko Zeitzmann & Isabelle Chalamon & Richard Wokutch & Pooja Thakur, 2013. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Orphan Drug Development: Insights from the US and the EU Biopharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 45-65, September.
- Sergio Carvalho & Etayankara Muralidharan & Hari Bapuji, 2015. "Corporate Social ‘Irresponsibility’: Are Consumers’ Biases in Attribution of Blame Helping Companies in Product–Harm Crises Involving Hybrid Products?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 651-663, September.
- Pieter Jong & Antony Paulraj & Constantin Blome, 2014. "The Financial Impact of ISO 14001 Certification: Top-Line, Bottom-Line, or Both?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 131-149, January.
- Hsu, Liwu & Lawrence, Benjamin, 2016. "The role of social media and brand equity during a product recall crisis: A shareholder value perspective," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-77.
- Lixin Shen & Kannan Govindan & Madan Shankar, 2015. "Evaluation of Barriers of Corporate Social Responsibility Using an Analytical Hierarchy Process under a Fuzzy Environment—A Textile Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Frank Germann & Rajdeep Grewal & William Ross & Rajendra Srivastava, 2014. "Product recalls and the moderating role of brand commitment," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 179-191, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wen Li Chan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.