Direct-to-Consumer Advertising of Pharmaceuticals as a Matter of Corporate Social Responsibility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eng Cheah & Wen Chan & Corinne Chieng, 2007. "The Corporate Social Responsibility of Pharmaceutical Product Recalls: An Empirical Examination of U.S. and U.K. Markets," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 427-449, December.
- Michael Maloni & Michael Brown, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 35-52, September.
- Frank Auton, 2007. "The Patient As Consumer: The Advertising Of Pharmaceuticals Directly To Consumers Should Be Allowed And Encouraged," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 64-72, June.
- Kathryn Gordon, 2001. "The OECD Guidelines and Other Corporate Responsibility Instruments: A Comparison," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2001/5, OECD Publishing.
- Leisinger, Klaus M., 2005. "The Corporate Social Responsibility of the Pharmaceutical Industry: Idealism without Illusion and Realism without Resignation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 577-594, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grygiel, Jennifer & Brown, Nina, 2019. "Are social media companies motivated to be good corporate citizens? Examination of the connection between corporate social responsibility and social media safety," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 445-460.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:2:p:145-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Herbst & Sean Hannah & David Allan, 2013. "Advertisement Disclaimer Speed and Corporate Social Responsibility: “Costs” to Consumer Comprehension and Effects on Brand Trust and Purchase Intention," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 297-311, October.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility (CSR); pharmaceutical industry; direct-to-consumer-advertising (DTCA); consumer safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:94:y:2010:i:2:p:211-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.