|Terminal Degree:||2014 Economics Department; Queen's University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Halifax, Canada
Sobey School of Business
Saint Mary's University
: (902) 420-5671
RePEc:edi:edstmca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chandler, Vincent, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Deterrence on Road Safety due to the Demerit Point System," MPRA Paper 39439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chandler, Vincent, 2011. "The Canada economic action plan as electoral tool," MPRA Paper 33594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Chandler, 2014. "The Effectiveness and Distributional Effects of the Tax Credit for Public Transit," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(3), pages 259-269, September.
- Vincent Chandler, 2012. "The economic impact of the Canada small business financing program," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 253-264, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Vincent Chandler, 2014.
"The Effectiveness and Distributional Effects of the Tax Credit for Public Transit,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(3), pages 259-269, September.
- Wayne Simpson & Harvey Stevens, 2015. "The Impact of Converting Federal Non-Refundable Tax Credits into Refundable Credits," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 8(30), August.
- Rivers, Nicholas & Schaufele, Brandon, 2017. "Gasoline price and new vehicle fuel efficiency: Evidence from Canada," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 454-465.
- Vincent Chandler, 2012.
"The economic impact of the Canada small business financing program,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 253-264, July.
- Laurent Scaringella & Jean-Jacques Chanaron, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01472878, HAL.
- Anahí Briozzo & Clara Cardone-Riportella, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Programs of Financial Aid to SMEs during times of crisis: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 12.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Lawless, Martina & O'Toole, Conor & Lambert, Derek, 2014. "Financing SMEs in Recovery: Evidence for Irish Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT276.
- Gallurt Povedano, Jesús & Ramírez Sobrino, Jesús N. & Pombo González, Pablo & Molina Sánchez, Horacio, 2013. "¿Los Sistemas de Garantía se orientan al prestatario o a las entidades de crédito? Estudio de la experiencia en Latinoamérica/Are Guarantee Systems oriented towards borrowers or credit institutions? S," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 251(20)-251, Enero.
- Scaringella, Laurent & Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models: Are investments in research infrastructures worthwhile?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 92-101.
- Irani Arráiz & Marcela Meléndez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2014. "Partial credit guarantees and firm performance: evidence from Colombia," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 711-724, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vincent Chandler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.