The economic impact of the Canada small business financing program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jae Kang & Almas Heshmati, 2008.
"Effect of credit guarantee policy on survival and performance of SMEs in Republic of Korea,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 445-462, December.
- Jae Kang & Almas Heshmati & Gyoung-Gyu Choi, 2008. "Effect of credit guarantee policy on survival and performance of SMEs in Republic of Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 443-443, December.
- Coleman, Brett E., 1999. "The impact of group lending in Northeast Thailand," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 105-141, October.
- Ted K. Bradshaw, 2002. "The Contribution of Small Business Loan Guarantees to Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(4), pages 360-369, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallurt Povedano, Jesús & Ramírez Sobrino, Jesús N. & Pombo González, Pablo & Molina Sánchez, Horacio, 2013. "¿Los Sistemas de Garantía se orientan al prestatario o a las entidades de crédito? Estudio de la experiencia en Latinoamérica/Are Guarantee Systems oriented towards borrowers or credit institutions? S," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 251(20)-251, Enero.
- Anahí Briozzo & Clara Cardone-Riportella, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Programs of Financial Aid to SMEs during times of crisis: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 12.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Scaringella, Laurent & Chanaron, Jean-Jacques, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models: Are investments in research infrastructures worthwhile?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 92-101.
- Lawless, Martina & O'Toole, Conor & Lambert, Derek, 2014. "Financing SMEs in Recovery: Evidence for Irish Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT276.
- Laurent Scaringella & Jean-Jacques Chanaron, 2016. "Grenoble–GIANT Territorial Innovation Models," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01472878, HAL.
- Irani Arráiz & Marcela Meléndez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2014. "Partial credit guarantees and firm performance: evidence from Colombia," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 711-724, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSME financing; Guarantee program; CSBFP; Impact study; C21; G21; H81;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.