Report NEP-LAW-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Mell, 2012. "Reputation in the Market for Stolen Data," Economics Series Working Papers 611, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier & Vujic, Suncica, 2012. "Youth Crime and Education Expansion," IZA Discussion Papers 6582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, D. Mark & Hansen, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I., 2012. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," IZA Discussion Papers 6592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martha A. Starr & R. Forrest McCluer, 2012. "Using Difference-in-Differences to Estimate Damages in Healthcare Antitrust: A Case Study of Marshfield Clinic," Working Papers 2012-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sjöberg, Eric, 2012. "Political influence on environmental sanction charges in Swedish municipalities," Research Papers in Economics 2012:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou & Lung-Fei Lee, 2012. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," Working Papers 2012.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chandler, Vincent, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Deterrence on Road Safety due to the Demerit Point System," MPRA Paper 39439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng Cheng & Mark Hoekstra, 2012. "Does Strengthening Self-Defense Law Deter Crime or Escalate Violence? Evidence from Castle Doctrine," NBER Working Papers 18134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.