Brian C. Albrecht
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States)
University of Minnesota
4-101 Hanson Hall, 1925 Fourth Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55455
RePEc:edi:deumnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brian C. Albrecht, 2019. "Investment without Coordination Failures," 2019 Papers pal847, Job Market Papers.
- Hendrickson, Joshua R. & Salter, Alexander William & Albrecht, Brian C., 2018. "Preventing plunder: Military technology, capital accumulation, and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 154-173.
- Brian C. Albrecht, 2017. "Positive public economics: reinterpreting ‘optimal’ policies," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 90-103, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hendrickson, Joshua R. & Salter, Alexander William & Albrecht, Brian C., 2018.
"Preventing plunder: Military technology, capital accumulation, and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 154-173.
- Geloso, Vincent J. & Salter, Alexander W., 2020. "State capacity and economic development: Causal mechanism or correlative filter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 372-385.
- Jennifer Murtazashvili & Ilia Murtazashvili, 2020. "Wealth-destroying states," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 182(3), pages 353-371, March.
- Hendrickson, Joshua R., 2020. "The Riksbank, emergency finance, policy experimentation, and Sweden’s reversal of fortune," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 312-332.
- Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2020. "Two bandits or more? The case of Viking Age England," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 182(3), pages 443-457, March.
- Lee, Jun Gon & Park, Min Jae, 2019. "Rethinking the national defense R&D innovation system for latecomer: Defense R&D governance matrix," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 1-11.
- Ennio E. Piano, 2019. "State capacity and public choice: a critical survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 178(1), pages 289-309, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brian C. Albrecht should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.