|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Giorgia Albertin, 2008. "Regionalism or Multilateralism? A Political Economy Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2008. "Trade Effects of Currency Unions; Do Economic Dissimilarities Matter?," IMF Working Papers 08/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2007. "Will a Regional Bloc Enlarge?," IMF Working Papers 07/69, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2008.
"Regionalism or Multilateralism? A Political Economy Choice,"
IMF Working Papers
08/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Dr. Haldhar Sharma, 2013. "A Measurement of Indiaâ€™s Trade Intensity With Saarc Countries," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 8(12), pages 76-84, AprilOcto.
- Dr. Rekha Acharya & Dr. Haldhar Sharma, 2012. "India's Trade Intensity with ASEAN Countries," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 90-95, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (3) 2007-05-04 2008-05-10 2008-12-01
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2008-12-01
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2008-05-10
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2008-12-01
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2008-12-01
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2008-05-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giorgia Albertin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.