Emily Norman Zietz
Economics and Finance Department Murfreesboro, Tennessee (United States)
Jennings A. Jones College of Business
Middle Tennessee State University
RePEc:edi:efmtsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- G. Sirmans & Lynn MacDonald & David Macpherson & Emily Zietz, 2006. "The Value of Housing Characteristics: A Meta Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 215-240, November.
- Emily Norman Zietz, 2003. "Multifamily Housing: A Review of Theory and Evidence," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(2), pages 185-244.
- Yiuman Tse & Emily Norman Zietz & Gaylon Greer, 1998. "Anticipating Change in Development Activity Levels," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 159-168.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997. "Security Measures and the Apartment Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- G. Sirmans & Lynn MacDonald & David Macpherson & Emily Zietz, 2006.
"The Value of Housing Characteristics: A Meta Analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 215-240, November.
- Stephen Conroy & Jennifer Milosch, 2011. "An Estimation of the Coastal Premium for Residential Housing Prices in San Diego County," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 211-228, February.
- Coulson, N. Edward & McMillen, Daniel P., 2008. "Estimating time, age and vintage effects in housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 138-151, June.
- William M. Doerner & Andrew V. Leventis, 2013. "Distressed Sales and the FHFA House Price Index," FHFA Staff Working Papers 13-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Ottoz, Elisabetta & Pavese, Piermassimo & Sella, Lisa, 2020. "The Effect of Movida on Residential Property Prices: An Example from Turin," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202027, University of Turin.
- Jorge Ponce & Magdalena Tubio, 2013. "Precios de inmuebles. Aproximaciones metodológicas y aplicación empírica," Documentos de trabajo 2013005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Adam D. Nowak & Bradley S. Price & Patrick S. Smith, 2021. "Real Estate Dictionaries Across Space and Time," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 139-163, January.
- Mick Silver, 2016. "How to Better Measure Hedonic Residential Property Price Indexes," IMF Working Papers 2016/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Arthur Grimes & Sean Hyland, 2015. "A New Cross-Country Measure of Material Wellbeing and Inequality: Methodology, Construction and Results," Working Papers 15_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Iqbal Syed & Jan de Haan, 2016.
"Age, Time, Vintage, and Price Indexes: Measuring the Depreciation Pattern of Houses,"
2016-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Iqbal A. Syed & Jan De Haan, 2017. "Age, Time, Vintage, And Price Indexes: Measuring The Depreciation Pattern Of Houses," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 580-600, January.
- Vlastimil Reichel & Petr Zimčík, 2018. "Determinants of Real Estate Prices in the Statutory City of Brno," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 991-999.
- Scott Orford, 2010. "Towards a Data-Rich Infrastructure for Housing-Market Research: Deriving Floor-Area Estimates for Individual Properties from Secondary Data Sources," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 37(2), pages 248-264, April.
- Jay Mittal, 2017. "Valuing Visual Accessibility of Scenic Landscapes in a Single Family Housing Market: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," ERES eres2017_1, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Dean Gatzlaff & Peng Liu, 2013. "List Price Information in the Negotiation of Commercial Real Estate Transactions: Is Silence Golden?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 760-786, November.
- You Seok Chung & Ducksu Seo & Jaehwan Kim, 2018. "Price Determinants and GIS Analysis of the Housing Market in Vietnam: The Cases of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 509-580, Elsevier.
- Koji Karato & Oleksandr Movshuk & Chihiro Shimizu, 2015. "Semiparametric Model of Hedonic Housing Prices in Japan," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 325-345, December.
- Bonakdar, Said Benjamin & Roos, Michael W. M., 2021. "Dissimilarity effects on house prices: What is the value of similar neighbours?," Ruhr Economic Papers 894, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bich Hong Nguyen Thi & Trong Hoai Nguyen & Thanh Hiep Truong, 2020. "The Role of Listing Price Strategies on the Probability of Selling a House: Evidence from Vietnam," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 28(2), pages 63-75, June.
- Ben Hoen & Carol Atkinson-Palombo, 2016. "Wind Turbines, Amenities and Disamenities: A Study of Home Value Impacts in Densely Populated Massachusetts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 38(4), pages 473-504.
- Martin D. Heintzelman, 2010. "Measuring the Property-Value Effects of Local Land Use and Preservation Referenda," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 22-47.
- Cupal Martin & Sedlačík Marek & Michálek Jaroslav, 2019. "The Assessment of a Building’s insurable Value using Multivariate Statistics: The Case of the Czech Republic," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 27(3), pages 81-96, September.
- Kopits, Elizabeth & McConnell, Virginia & Miles, Daniel, 2009. "Lot Size, Zoning, and Household Preferences: Impediments to Smart Growth?," Discussion Papers dp-09-15, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen J Conroy & Nicholas Toma & Gregory P Gibson, 2020. "The effect of the Las Vegas Strip on hotel prices: A hedonic approach," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(4), pages 622-639, June.
- Reuben Ellul & Jude Darmanin & Ian Borg, 2019. "Hedonic house price indices for Malta: A mortgage-based approach," CBM Working Papers WP/02/2019, Central Bank of Malta.
- Hoen, B & Adomatis, S & Jackson, T & Graff-Zivin, J & Thayer, M & Klise, GT & Wiser, R, 2017. "Multi-state residential transaction estimates of solar photovoltaic system premiums," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1w50b3p6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Umberto Mecca & Giuseppe Moglia & Paolo Piantanida & Francesco Prizzon & Manuela Rebaudengo & Antonio Vottari, 2020. "How Energy Retrofit Maintenance Affects Residential Buildings Market Value?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Bettina Aten & Eric Figueroa & Troy Martin, 2011. "Notes on Estimating the Multi-Year Regional Price Parities by 16 Expenditure Categories: 2005-2009," BEA Working Papers 0071, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Cameron S. Fletcher & Kerry Collins & Ryan R.J. McAllister, 2013.
"Housing Shadow Prices in an Inundation-prone Suburb,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(9), pages 1889-1905, July.
- Alicia Rambaldi & Ryan McAllister & Kerry Collins & Cameron Fletcher, 2011. "Housing shadow prices in an inundation prone suburb," Discussion Papers Series 429, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ducksu Seo & You Seok Chung & Youngsang Kwon, 2018. "Price Determinants of Affordable Apartments in Vietnam: Toward the Public–Private Partnerships for Sustainable Housing Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Odilon Costa & Franz Fuerst & Spenser Robinson & Wesley Mendes-da-Silva, 2017. "Are Green Labels More Valuable in Emerging Real Estate Markets?," LARES lares_2017_paper_5, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Matthew J Osborne & Nathan H. Miller, 2011. "Competition among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Estimator with an Application to Cement," BEA Working Papers 0072, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2013. "The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arthur Grimes & Sean Hyland, 2020. "Measuring cross‐country material wellbeing and inequality using consumer durables," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 67(3), pages 248-271, July.
- Martin Heintzelman & Jason Altieri, 2013. "Historic Preservation: Preserving Value?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 543-563, April.
- Ramya Aroul & J. Hansz, 2014. "The Valuation Impact on Distressed Residential Transactions: Anatomy of a Housing Price Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 277-302, August.
- Jay Mittal & Sweta Byahut, 2019. "Scenic landscapes, visual accessibility and premium values in a single family housing market: A spatial hedonic approach," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 46(1), pages 66-83, January.
- Ian Borg & Jude Darmanin & Reuben Ellul, 2019. "Hedonic house price indices for Malta: A mortgage-based approach," CBM Working Papers WP/04/2019, Central Bank of Malta.
- Emily Norman Zietz, 2003.
"Multifamily Housing: A Review of Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 25(2), pages 185-244.
- Marcus Allen & Ronald Rutherford & Thomas Thomson, 2009. "Residential Asking Rents and Time on the Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 351-365, May.
- Claudy, Marius & Michelsen, Claus, 2016.
"Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 25-43.
- Marius Claudy and Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Jian Wang & Murtaza Das & Amar Duggasani, 2016. "Predicting and measuring customer lifetime values for apartment tenants," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 2(2), pages 103-120, October.
- Cynthia Holmes & Michael LaCour-Little, 2007. "Multifamily Mortgage Lending: A Comparison of the U.S. and Canada," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 151-170.
- Beth Wilson & James Frew, 2007. "Apartment Rents and Locations in Portland, Oregon: 1992 â€“ 2002," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 201-218.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997.
"Security Measures and the Apartment Market,"
Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
- John D. Benjamin & Peter Chinloy & William G. Hardin III, 2007. "Institutional-Grade Properties: Performance and Ownership," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 219-240.
- Pnina O Plaut, 2011. "The Characteristics and Tradeoffs of Households Choosing to Live in Gated Communities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(5), pages 757-775, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emily Norman Zietz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.