Housing shadow prices in an inundation prone suburb
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Cameron S. Fletcher & Kerry Collins & Ryan R.J. McAllister, 2013. "Housing Shadow Prices in an Inundation-prone Suburb," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(9), pages 1889-1905, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorada Tapsuwan & Gordon Ingram & Michael Burton & Donna Brennan, 2009.
"Capitalized amenity value of urban wetlands: a hedonic property price approach to urban wetlands in Perth, Western Australia ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 527-545, October.
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Ingram, Gordon & Burton, Michael P. & Brennan, Donna C., 2009. "Capitalized amenity value of urban wetlands: a hedonic property price approach to urban wetlands in Perth, Western Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 1-19.
- Michael Ball, 2011. "Planning Delay and the Responsiveness of English Housing Supply," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(2), pages 349-362, February.
- G. Sirmans & Lynn MacDonald & David Macpherson & Emily Zietz, 2006. "The Value of Housing Characteristics: A Meta Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 215-240, November.
- Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2009.
"Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 355-365, December.
- Daniel, Vanessa & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working papers 7333, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "The Impact of Rail Transport on Real Estate Prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(5), pages 997-1015, April.
- Jim Hall & Paul Sayers & Richard Dawson, 2005. "National-scale Assessment of Current and Future Flood Risk in England and Wales," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 36(1), pages 147-164, September.
- Okmyung Bin & Jamie Brown Kruse & Craig E. Landry, 2008. "Flood Hazards, Insurance Rates, and Amenities: Evidence From the Coastal Housing Market," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(1), pages 63-82.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "The Impact of Rail Transport on Real Estate Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the Dutch Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Understanding climate change impacts, vulnerability and adaptation at city scale: an introduction," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 1-12, January.
- James Hansen, 2009. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-Sales Measures," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(269), pages 132-145, June.
- Speyrer, Janet Furman & Ragas, Wade R, 1991. "Housing Prices and Flood Risk: An Examination Using Spline Regression," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 395-407, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasantha Athukorala & Wade Martin & Prasad Neelawala & Darshana Rajapaksa & Clevo Wilson, 2016. "Impact Of Wildfires And Floods On Property Values: A Before And After Analysis," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-23, March.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Ryan R. J. McAllister & Cameron S. Fletcher, 2015. "Decoupling land values in residential property prices: smoothing methods for hedonic imputed price indices," Discussion Papers Series 549, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- de Koning, Koen & Filatova, Tatiana & Bin, Okmyung, 2017. "Bridging the Gap Between Revealed and Stated Preferences in Flood-prone Housing Markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1-13.
- Paul Frijters & Benno Torgler & Darshana Rajapaksa & Clevo Wilson & Shunsuke Managi & Vincent Hoang & Boon Lee, 2016. "Flood Risk Information, Actual Floods and Property Values: A Quasi-Experimental Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92, pages 52-67, June.
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Polyakov, Maksym & Bark, Rosalind & Nolan, Martin, 2015. "Valuing the Barmah–Millewa Forest and in stream river flows: A spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent (SHAC) approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 98-105.
- Chi-Hsiang Wang & Yong Khoo & Xiaoming Wang, 2015. "Adaptation benefits and costs of raising coastal buildings under storm-tide inundation in South East Queensland, Australia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 545-558, October.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & K. Renuka Ganegodage & Cameron S. Fletcher & Felix Lipkin, 2014. "Inundation and Views in Coastal Residential Property Values. Does the Sale Price Reflect the Trade Off?," Discussion Papers Series 536, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.