|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum Basel, Switzerland
Peter-Merian-Weg 6, Postfach, CH-4002 Basel
RePEc:edi:wwzbsch (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Konstanz, Germany
: +49 7531 88 2314
RePEc:edi:fwkonde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Volonté, Christophe, 2012. "Foundations of Corporate Governance," Working papers 2012/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gantenbein, Pascal & Volonté, Christophe, 2012. "Does culture affect corporate governance?," Working papers 2012/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gantenbein, Pascal & Volonté, Christophe, 2011. "Director Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working papers 2011/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gantenbein, Pascal & Volonté, Christophe, 2011. "Boards: Independent and Committed Directors?," Working papers 2011/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gantenbein, Pascal & Volonté, Christophe, 2011.
"Director Characteristics and Firm Performance,"
2011/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Xu, Hongmei, 2013. "How much do the characteristics of independent directors and supervisory board members affect firm performance in China?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 12/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (4) 2012-01-10 2012-01-10 2012-06-13 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2012-01-10 2012-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2012-01-10 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2012-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2012-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2012-01-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christophe Volonté should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.