Report NEP-CFN-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Gantenbein & Christophe Volonté, 2011. "Director Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working papers 2011/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Pascal Gantenbein & Christophe Volonté, 2011. "Boards: Independent and Committed Directors?," Working papers 2011/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Axel Kind & Yves Schläpfer, 2011. "Are Forced Turnovers Good or Bad News?," Working papers 2011/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2011. "The Interdependence of R&D Activity and Debt Financing of Young Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 6217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisca Beer & Mohamad Watfa & Mohamed Zouaoui, 2011. "Do investors care about noise trader risk?," Working Papers CREGO 1111201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Dec 2011.
- Vinod Mishra & Rajabrata Banerjee & Tania Dey, 2011. "Influence Activity And Allocation Of Firms' Internal Capital: Evidence From Australia," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.