Jose Manuel Verissimo
Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG) Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade de Lisboa
: +351-213 925 800
+351-213 925 850
Rua do Quelhas 6, 1200-781 LISBOA
RePEc:edi:isutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2016. "Enablers and restrictors of mobile banking app use: A fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis (fsQCA)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5456-5460.
- José Veríssimo & Teresa Lacerda, 2015. "The Impact Of Ceos’ Transformational Leadership And Ethical Integrity On Strategic Orientation To Corporate Social Responsibility," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 95-114.
- Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2014. "Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 703-708.
- José Verissimo & Rui Alves Pereira, 2013. "The Effect Of Ambient Scent On Moviegoers’ Behavior," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 67-80.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2014.
"Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 703-708.
- Bizzi, Lorenzo, 2018. "The hidden problem of Facebook and social media at work: What if employees start searching for other jobs?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 23-33.
- Paul Kudlow & Matthew Cockerill & Danielle Toccalino & Devin Bissky Dziadyk & Alan Rutledge & Aviv Shachak & Roger S. McIntyre & Arun Ravindran & Gunther Eysenbach, 2017. "Online distribution channel increases article usage on Mendeley: a randomized controlled trial," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 112(3), pages 1537-1556, September.
- Tiago, Teresa & Tiago, Flávio & Faria, Sandra Dias & Couto, João Pedro, 2016. "Who is the better player? Off-field battle on Facebook and Twitter," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-183.
- Popa Adela Laura, 2015. "A Classic Framework Of Online Marketing Tools," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1269-1277, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose Manuel Verissimo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.