Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yunjong Eo & Luis Uzeda & Benjamin Wong, 2020. "Understanding Trend Inflation Through the Lens of the Goods and Services Sectors," Staff Working Papers 20-45, Bank of Canada.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon & Luis Uzeda, 2020. "Endogenous Time Variation in Vector Autoregressions," Staff Working Papers 20-16, Bank of Canada.
- Luis Uzeda, 2016.
"State Correlation and Forecasting: A Bayesian Approach Using Unobserved Components Models,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2016-632, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Luis Uzeda, 2018. "State Correlation and Forecasting: A Bayesian Approach Using Unobserved Components Models," Staff Working Papers 18-14, Bank of Canada.
- Luis Uzeda & Callum Jones, 2013. "Detection of anticipated structural changes in a rational expectations environment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(14), pages 1322-1327, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (3) 2016-03-29 2018-04-02 2020-05-18. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2020-05-18 2020-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2016-03-29 2020-05-18. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (2) 2016-03-29 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2020-05-18 2020-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (2) 2016-03-29 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2020-11-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luis Uzeda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.